Please follow the steps below to ensure a successful return. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (360) 336-3373 or via email: email@example.com.
Holiday Return Policy
The last day for holiday decor returns (anything holiday) is December 24, 2017.
The last day for returns is January 15, 2018.
How to Return an Item
STEP 1: Choose your Method
STEP 2: Detailed guidelines for returns
- Most item(s) purchased may be returned with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Items returned 31 – 60 days after purchase may be returned only in our store for a merchandise credit.
- Returned items must be in the manufacturer’s saleable, like-new condition with the original packaging materials (including the bar code/UPC label), accessories, and instructions.
We reserve the right to deny any return not meeting these guidelines.
Step 3: Refund Method
Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment except as noted below:
- If a gift receipt, online packing slip, or shipment confirmation email is presented for a return, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise card for use in-store.
- Any refunds for items returned 31-60 days after purchase (online or in store), will be issued as a merchandise card for use in-store.
Owner approval is required for returns made without a receipt. A merchandise credit for use in-store will be issued at the current selling price.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Sale & Clearance Merchandise
- Holiday Decor Items are not eligible for return after the holiday (for example, Christmas decorations cannot be returned after Christmas)
- Personalized & customized merchandise
- Gift Card purchases
How to Return a Damaged Item:
- The original receipt will be needed along with the owner’s approval. A merchandise credit to be used in store will be issued if approved.
We are unable to accept returns on merchandise damaged by the customer.